Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got a response to my "trace" and they said there were no deposit made by the IRS. But yet all my numbers via accounts are right.... Hhhhmmmmm
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor

Mine says the SAME!  Has anyone else read, in other similar threads that even if the money is deposited to Paypal from the IRS...PayPal can take up to 3-5 business days to update the funds?  I read that a couple of places.....wonder if it's true....

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525Q
Contributor
Contributor
I've been waiting on my mine a I once 4/30 and nothing from PayPal...
Login to Me Too

Madrob
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same thing but mine was supposed to be on 4/29/2020. There's no help anywhere I look. Would be nice if the irs was answering questions but they knew how bad they'd **bleep** up apparently. The lack of customer service is proof. Since Mines a day earlier I suppose I'll let you guys know if Mines here by the 5th business day.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DF
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you PayPal for rejecting my Stimulus deposit! I'll be receiving my check may 11 in the mail according to the IRS get my payment tool.
Login to Me Too

Nascarcrazy
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get them to reject your stimulus

Login to Me Too

Madrob
Contributor
Contributor
So even though congress passed laws to prevent the stimulus from being intercepted by debt collectors they left out anything related to child support so if you owe more than $500 your stimulus will be intercepted and you will receive a letter verifying that. I don't know for a fact that's what happened in my case yet but I think it's safe to assume being that I do owe. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

DamonYerly
Contributor
Contributor
What I found is that your first direct deposit will take 1-2 "pay periods" to become available. I am currently trying to figure out what a "pay period" is in this case as I can only assume that it could be a week, 2 weeks, or 30 days. I have asked and if I get a response that helps I will update.
Login to Me Too

Jrenfrow
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was scheduled today and is not there yet
Login to Me Too

Yourfavoritedj
Contributor
Contributor
Mines was scheduled yesterday as well nothing today.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.