Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

ChristyAnn
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! This means a lot. I was waiting for a live agent online for going on 5hours and I got nothing!
Login to Me Too

cahoward
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what I was told earlier from a rep told me no worries the money would definitely be there by 8pm. I stated and if its not in the morning when I wake up she insisted it would be in my account if IRS stated my deposit date for today
Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
This has happened to me before with one of my paychecks that were to be deposited. I had been working with my company and getting paid for weeks and one morning, woke up, money not there, same thing, freaked out, went off on a paypal rep and was told the same thing...just because I had gotten all my other checks at 4 in the morning doesnt mean they all come in at that time. I had gotten that paycheck at 330 pm, waited 9 more hours than usual...after that they are back to being in my account when I wake up. It is frustrating, we all need the money, god knows, but I have to remember I'm sure they are short staffed as well due to the covid and they are doing what they can to batch them as quickly as they can. And like I said, knowing that we can see the irs gave us the money to the correct accounts should make us all feel great, the money is coming it's just a question of when 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
Just got my deposit so hopefully u guys wont b waitn much longer
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525Q
Contributor
Contributor

nannahmyra hi im having the same problem you had with paypal/Today irs said payment was to be deposited 4/30 but paypal still dont show my deposit.My question for you is..How lpng before you got your deposit and before you got it did it ever show up on your account as processing or pending or did it not show until you recieved it? I'm just curious cause im stressing out over here on my bills and paypal aint showing my deposit at all in my account.Thanks for listening and any help or insite you can give me would be great and appricated

Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
The comments are all time and date stamps. It shows the time of the comment was around 8:20 pm
Login to Me Too

kba1313
Contributor
Contributor
Marina7179 I was supposed to get mine today and still have nothing but I will update if I receive mine so that people can see what time
Login to Me Too

Ejane509
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the same boat we should ask if anyone has received there money yet regarding this issue.
Login to Me Too

DB_1978
Contributor
Contributor

I know for a fact they are hitting PayPal cuz my brothers just hit today and he just opened his account two weeks ago and his and my dates were the same but he got his! From what I u understand it's supposed to hit in waves!!

Login to Me Too

PaulvF
Contributor
Contributor
God I hope u r right
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.