Some Buttons not viewable in "My Saved Buttons"

alfrescobooks
Contributor
Contributor

My Saved Buttons: some are now not viewable when I log in to my paypal account and try to update them (the buttons are still active as I can click on the links from my selling website, but I can't view them under "My Saved buttons" when I log in to my paypal account.  I know they were all there the day before yesterday when I logged in to change some details, but they're not editable/viewable today.

I expect to have around 18 buttons, I could view all 18 the other day under "My Saved Buttons".  Today I can only see 3.  I wonder if the fact that they are different button ids (listed below) is relevant (I've taken off the last 3 characters and replace with asterisks

I cannot see:
10367***
10367***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
10379***
(but I know they are usable from my selling website, I just cannot edit them when I log into my paypal account; I know they were present yesterday, as I edited the prices on some of them!)

I can see
3PREGFKFS9***
PFCJ74SQYM***
5AGVE96SKG***

They were all created (manually, not using an API) in the same way at about the same time.

I've tried the various suggestions on these forums when other people have had a similar situation, but no joy I'm afraid.  Any help appreciated.  This is driving me nuts!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

alfrescobooks
Contributor
Contributor

Update 17 June 2020: this issue was resolved by paypal support and all my buttons are now viewable again.  Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.