Send money to friends and family instantly from bank account

IndomitusFerox
New Community Member
I've sent money from a linked back acct to a friend/family member instantly before with no issues, but now PayPal isn't giving me the option to use the particular bank account I'd prefer. It's not shown as an option, though other accts are. I use this same missing bank acct as my preferred option for online shopping, and it's now attached to my PayPal key, with no problem. So why can I not use it to send money?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

faeryfly
New Community Member

I have the same problem - a new bank account that I had the hardest time trying to com=nfirm - the system wouldnt confirm it, it just kept spitting me out to the main page, the message bot couldn't confirm it kept telling me my amounts were wrong but they were not, and finally the automated system allowed me to confirm it. So the system is **bleep** up and I am guessing that has something to do with my bank account not showing as an option for sending money.  I just spoke to 2 customer service people who can't tell me why, can't fix it, maybe it's temporary maybe it's forever but they can't tell me either way - and I just have to deal with it basically. .. And then spouted something about sercurity being propietary - WTF does that even mean?!

It's really annoying because the only other option is to use cards that they will charge me to use... that's probably it they don't want to do stuff for free anymore... either way I'm super peeved - MOSTLY that the CS is utter useless. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.