Refund

somin
Contributor
Contributor
I paid 6.45 through the online web called Uber but A few minutes after paying the money, I canceled the order. So I hope you get a refund right away. My phone number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I want my bank information to be safe as well.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Somin,

Thanks for your query, it is important that you do not share any personal details such as phone numbers or anything personal to you online as this can lead to many ways people can use your information in malicious ways.

Regarding to your refund, normally they are instant if you paid via PayPal balance but if you paid via Bank or Debit/Credit Card it will reflect back into your account within 3-7 working days.

I hope this helps, if it did please click KUDOS! 🙂

Thanks,

Harley <removed>

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Somin,

Thanks for your query, it is important that you do not share any personal details such as phone numbers or anything personal to you online as this can lead to many ways people can use your information in malicious ways.

Regarding to your refund, normally they are instant if you paid via PayPal balance but if you paid via Bank or Debit/Credit Card it will reflect back into your account within 3-7 working days.

I hope this helps, if it did please click KUDOS! 🙂

Thanks,

Harley <removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@somin 

If you cancelled the order then check that the merchant or seller has actually issued you a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.