Problem sending money

blakenmild
New Community Member
My email my phone number have both been verified an said I was good to go to receive an send money but when I go to send money to a friend it goes to the security question which has my phone number I click next then it says it was unable to confirm it was me then has try another way click that an says unable to do at this time to clock dismiss
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Swam
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @nina0115 ,
Hi @blakenmild 
Welcome to PayPal community and thank you for your post.
I understand that your query is regarding sending money from your PayPal account. Before sending money make sure that you have added a bank account to your PayPal account and confirmed the same. Once the linked bank account is confirmed, post that you will be able to make payment.
For account-specific assistance, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.
I hope this helps!
Thanks and regards,
Swam.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blakenmild 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.