Paypal Payment Received but not appearing in balance

YoshioOnPC
New Community Member

Hello, today at 1:30 PM I received 44 cents from Qmee LTD. for completing a simple survey on their site. Before this, I've received a total of 5 dollars, all of which has gone through successfully. Unfortunately, today, I received the payment, but it did not appear in my Paypal balance. Is there a way to solve this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gaston72
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me today September 13th. I received a payment of $1.23, which said "completed transaction" and did not reflect on my paypal balance. I refunded that payment, in order to ask the person to send me the payment again to see if that way I could see it on my balance, and the refund amount was taken from my actual paypal balance, which meant that not only I did not get the $1.23, but I got another $1.23 taken out of my balance!!! Then the person sent me the $1.23 again and it is still not reflecting on my balance. So I'm $2.46 short of what I should have now... No way to contact them on the phone, no answer on the help center... I am at a complete loss here. Thank God that they were small payments, but I need an answer regardless! Had it been a big amount I'd be really really **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.