Paypal Balance & Receiving Payments

vadernader17
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, someone recently sent me $26 through paypal. When I logged on the app on my phone, I saw that the $26 payment was there waiting for me to accept it, however there was no information about the sender. There was a message from Paypal asking if I would like to begin a paypal cash account and receive this money into that account. I selected yes as there didn't appear to be any other way to receive the $26. (I have never had a paypal cash account before, as I usually use Venmo or Cashapp for these types of things). It seemed to work and my Paypal balance showed $26. One day later, I logged on and saw that my balance had changed to $11.96 mysteriously. Confused, I looked around to see if there was some way to see a record of transactions with the paypal cash account, but I cannot find a record anywhere. I can see a record of transactions from my general paypal account as I typically use paypal to shop online, however the cash account that I set up to receive the $26 doesn't seem to have a record of transactions that is accessible. Does anyone know if there is a way to view this information so that I can figure out what happened to the rest of the $26? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.