Payment

Krevitz
Contributor
Contributor
When my friend want to send me money he receives this message ,The recipient only accept PayPal payment through their website. To complete this payment , please go to their website follow their instructions,or email the recipient for instruction. Any help about this ??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Krevitz,

Thank you for your post! The ability to receive payments is not available in every country. It is not possible to receive payments through PayPal in Papua New Guinea.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Krevitz,

Thank you for your post! The ability to receive payments is not available in every country. It is not possible to receive payments through PayPal in Papua New Guinea.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Krevitz
Contributor
Contributor
The other issue is , I request a refund from a seller for not receiving the service I paid for , he is hesitate to refund my money so I open a dispute , after 7 days and when I open view to escalate to a claim their was no escalate option however I noticed that the seller closed the case which PayPal was in favor of the seller, how could this be when I didn't close the case and PayPal did not gave me escalate option...and help please.?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Krevitz

Thanks for reaching back out! If a case was not escalated within the required time frame, usually 20 days, then the case would be closed if a decision was not made between both parties. Since you mentioned though that you did not get the option to escalate, we'd want to take a closer look into that. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

- Callie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.