Payment Error - Sorry, we couldn't set up your subscription

GramDoctor
Contributor
Contributor

I run a website and I use Paypal as an automatic subscription service for payments. Whenever my customers try to pay for the subscription an error message pops up. How can I fix this?

Error Message: 

kkk.jpeg

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GramDoctor,

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are encountering this error. If the customers are encountering this error, the specific payment method that they selected for the billing agreement is declined by the system or the issuer of that instrument. A different financial instrument would be needed to set up the subscription.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

GramDoctor
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Olivia, 

While I understand what you're saying. This is not just happening to one of my customers, this is happening to all of my customers. I have no idea if its paypals end, my end, or just something wrong with the account. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GramDoctor,

I'm sorry to hear that. There are a couple of possibilities. If the product or service that you're offering is higher risk, it might be a factor in the payment denials. However, if it's happening across the board with many customers, there may be something technical happening. You can visit https://www.paypal-support.com/ and log in and open a ticket with our technicians for review.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Engmak
Contributor
Contributor

i am facing same issue did you find help ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.