Payement cant be succesful without cc

Nzufor
Contributor
Contributor
I have problem in my acc i have money but when i want purchase something he ask debit card or bank i do mine and it doesnt accept any help cant shop without credit card egyptian help to change my country
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Nzufor,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, you cannot change the Country of your PayPal account as PayPal is a Country-specific service and you can register an account in the Country where you are living. To provide one of the safest online payment methods, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction to keep you safe and not every funding source may be available at the time of the purchase. If your card is not accepted by the system it may be for multiple reasons. 

Firstly, please make sure that you have available funds on the card and that it can be used online. Then, check your Resolution Centre to see if there are any pending issues there that need to be resolved. If not, the issue may be related to security measures. In that case, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.