Need help for Collect my Money

MrEthan
New Community Member

When I try to Collect my Money from Money is waiting for you then I click it and when I click it Confirm Info every time it says 

Looks like something went wrong on our end. Try again in a few minutes. then I try a few minutes later and it still says that.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi MrEthan, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Apologies I am confused with regards to your issue. Please explain in more detail the issue you are experiencing. Alternatively, you can reach out to us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622aae
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got an answer after days of agent chat.  Seems there's a bug at their end and it's because the card I was trying to transfer to wasn't eligible but still showing up as a valid card to send money to.  Needed to add a different card and go through the verification game.  This was the reply that helped where they admit the bug.

Annabelle

9 Jul 2020 8:25 AM

I have checked the screenshots that you have sent and normally ineligible debit/credit cards will not show up as your option. It's possible that it is a system glitch.

I know your time is important, one way to check for the best appropriate action to your problem is available at our Help Center, you may visit https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/home.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.