Missing funds paid in by e-cheque

Timu1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have a problem. I've been waiting about two weeks for an e-cheque to clear. Finally today I got an email from Paypal saying "you've got cash", and that the money was now in my PayPal account. However, when I went to access my account, there is no sign of the money, and no record of the transaction mentioned in their email to me. In the email, there was also a link to the transaction, saying if there was a problem I could click on this link. But the link just takes me to a page saying "This page doesn't exist". I can't understand why Paypal would send me an email saying the funds were there, if when I check the funds still aren't there. I've been trying to ask them for help via messaging to their help centre for several days now, but no one has got back to me, not even a text. I can't understand why they haven't responded in all that time. Customer service seems to be non-existent at the moment. Can anyone help with advice as to what to do about the missing funds? Many thanks. Appreciate any help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.