MARK PAYPAL PPPL

Cuprakos
Contributor
Contributor

i have verify my card with paypal code but i have in progress 0.82 euro from MARK PAYPAL PPPL. What is this ?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

skibumm

They just hit me today with four separate $1 PayPal transactions followed by $235 PayPal purchase on eBay.  Looks like he's testing the credit card with the $1 transactions before buying something larger.

The $235 purchase email receipt came to us and says its being delivered to my address.

Definitely a fraud purchase.

The card he used was an old credit card number so he's getting card numbers somewhere off the internet but the transaction will fail because the card was turned off years ago.

Credit Card Charge details - I believe that's the PayPal corporate address:

Doing business as:

MARK PAYPAL PP PL
<removed>
SAN JOSE
CA
UNITED STATES
Category: Business Services - Internet Services
Login to Me Too

gapostolidis
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same transaction today. Why?
Login to Me Too

mariom90
New Community Member

Hi,

I tried to purchase an item directly from Ebay using my local bank credit card but it got declined twice. Therefore I wanted to check through my bank web account login whether I have got debited of that amount, but to my utmost disbelief I have got debited by MARK PAYPAL PPPL for 1USD twice which is unacceptable as I have not linked any card to paypal at all. Can someone please tell me what is going on?

Regards,

Mario

Login to Me Too

Andymarten
I was also concerned about this payment, mine was for $15, it turned out to be a payment to Kiva that was legitimate. I have no idea why it couldn’t be displayed as Kiva and therefore recognisable.
Login to Me Too

PM1971

I have a payment to SugarSync through PayPal for US$ 4.99 monthly. Till now, it was showing up as SugarSync. Suddenly, from August, it has changed to MARK PAYPAL PPPL

I have no idea why. It seems to be a PayPal issue (at least in my case, and in the case of others who have had legit expenses).

It seems that this issue existed with PayPal even 4yrs back, from this post off the Net:

https://www.reddit.com/r/paypal/comments/3d5o7z/descriptions_wrong/

Login to Me Too

mlwdhana

I'm also had this issue, prior to make payment "USD 1.00 at MARK PAYPAL" occurred. Please Refund that amount.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.