How to cancel the auto-payment of Transtutors.com?

PeterKim0413
Contributor
Contributor
As I have not received yet any response, I ask this once again. 

Since I joined this Transtutors.com for 1st month (SGD9.99) in Feb by using my wife's debit card, the auto payment (monthly fee) has been changed to 14.99 from March 2021 until now. Although I tried to cancel this auto-payment on the Paypal website several times based on the relevant post here in the community, I could not make it. Very surprisingly, I could not even find any transaction history that has been paid to Transtutors through Payal...The only thing I have regarding the payment is the email from the Paypal service center

I really wanted to cancel the subscription by canceling the auto-payment...Please help solve this issue. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PeterKim0413 

If you signed up for the service as PayPal guest checkout with just a card (no PayPal account login), you must contact PayPal customer service to request cancelation of subscription. Guest transactions won’t show up in your PayPal account only on the card.

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us

2. Scroll down to click “Call Us” option after the “Common Issues” section.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.