How do I know what countries don't have the friends an family option?

Miz7
Contributor
Contributor
How do I know what countries don't have the friends and family option? Is there a way that she can wire the money over without me incurring a charge?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miz7 

Typically if funds are sent with a country paid with PayPal balance or bank account is free via friends and family. Cross-border payments will incur a fee regardless of payment method.

You can find out by visiting any country's homepage and mouse over the Personal menu to see what can be done with your PayPal account. If you go to the page about sending money, it'll say whether money can be sent to any email address (friends and family) or any email address for "exchange of goods and services".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miz7 

Typically if funds are sent with a country paid with PayPal balance or bank account is free via friends and family. Cross-border payments will incur a fee regardless of payment method.

You can find out by visiting any country's homepage and mouse over the Personal menu to see what can be done with your PayPal account. If you go to the page about sending money, it'll say whether money can be sent to any email address (friends and family) or any email address for "exchange of goods and services".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.