Charged in wrong Curency

TaviB
New Community Member

A merchant initiated an EUR automatic subscription from my account. So why did you charged my card in RON then (My bank did an exchange there) then guess what u did back an exchange back from RON to EUR back.

Btw, I have a multi-currency account...

Just as a thing instead of 5.49EUR i've got charged about 6EUR  [Seems like nothing but still, WHY ?!]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Adolpho911
New Community Member
I also look for some system to this. I have a multicurrency bank (Revolut) and it is my preferred card. I were going to pay 300$, I exchanged in my bank account so I had the $, then PayPal for some reason the payment in £ so they withdraw £ from my account (which I didn't have, so they had to change aswell in bank. They have probably the cheapest exchange rates available. But it doesn't make any logic that PayPal gets an order in $, take payment in £ and then pay the reciver in $ again. I bet I pay for 3 exchanges. I probably will make a virtual card from Revolut, which probably will be atleast as secure as PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.