sending money cancellation issue

mart326
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I recently made a mistake sending money to a friend and the recipient hasn't accepted yet, so there is still cancel option on the right side.

But after i click on it, and choose cancel payment, I keep getting  the msg "We can't process this cancellation at this moment due to technical reasons. Please try again later".

When i tried to use resolution center and report a problem then select the transaction, i got the msg "unable to complete your request. We're sorry, you can't file a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to User Agreement for more detail."

Is that mean the transaction i cannot cancel the payment/send money?

I am really hopeful for the community feedback/help on this matter.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

wanrizqi
New Community Member
I have this problem too. Hopefully someone can give a resolution or an advice to resolve this problem.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

wanrizqi
New Community Member
I have this problem too. Hopefully someone can give a resolution or an advice to resolve this problem.
Login to Me Too

itsmealtime
New Community Member

Hey, I have the same issue too. I send someone some money by mistake, he has yet to approve the transaction, but i am unable to cancel!
May i know how did you solve it?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mart326 

Was going to give you an answer but I see you have marked it as solved so expect you have sorted it already.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.