paid two times but unsuccessfull transaction - no purchase order

coffeesskin_201
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I have problem payment through paypall Last night on 11 oct 2018 , I ordered item from seller for amount $19.90. But i  couldn't through payment with paypall and i got message "We can't process your payment. please select a different payment method or check  your payment details including your billing address" . i checked my paypall ( zero balance) but paypall could take my money from my account straight away. I was thinking because zero balancet then i transferred a little money $50.00 to my paypall acc,  Also i changed method payment with debit/visa card. I tried again and again but i still couldn't through the payment.

I checked my bank account then i found three times charges for that item. I contacted seller and he said he didn't find any purchase and payment from me. He helped me to contacted Ebay Customer Support. I sent some pictures from my mobile to him for evidence.

The next morning, i found the name took my money was " Paypall Australia PTY limited" sydney and i had charges two times, they refund me once. It was strange . I got charges two times from "Paypall Australia PTY limited Sydney" and Seller didn't find any purchase from me or either Ebay Customer Service didn't find i ordered from selller.

Did anyone have experiences similar likes me ? and what should i do ?

Thank you 2.checkout item.PNG5.paypall au pty.PNG

Attached :

Some pictures.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.