automatically reversed payment

kuniChan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i was selling my shirt on grailed and got payed for it but payment was immediately reversed by paypal. Then i made an transaction from another paypal account to check how it works, and money didnt reverse so i texted a buyer to pay 1 more time but his payment was reversed 1 more time, so what can be the reason of the issue and how to fix it?
 the e-mail i got from grailed  
-----------------------------------------------

Hey,

A buyer just attempted to pay you for "Burberry Shirt" but it was automatically reversed by PayPal.

This error likely occurred because you have PayPal limitations based on recent purchases, currency limitations based on location, an open PayPal dispute, or account access limitations because of unverified email or address credentials. If the issue persists, please contact paypal to determine the cause.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kuniChan 

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kuniChan
Contributor
Contributor

Payment was sent to my brothers paypal, he lives in poland and he already receive payments and it works correctly before this one, but he dont speak english at all 😞  so i am trying to help him to solve his problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.