Unable to receive Payments

Ravigp1991
New Community Member

While anyone tries to send payments to me through Paypal, they see a message that I can not receive payment as of now. Can you please help me what is the problem with my account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lsnell47
Contributor
Contributor
I have an PayPal Account & Prepaid Card n I connected my banks prepaid card to Paypal; Was that the correct to do this or was I supposed to attach/link my pay pal prepaid card to my pay pal account; Also I've been Recieving message sayn I won a 1000 cash pay pal account card or a 500$ PayPal gift...I do not understand how to retrieve the funds from these funds into my pay pay PREPAID Account to my PayPal prepaid Debit Card; n I do I cash out funds into cash onto my PayPal prepaid debit card or my banks debit card to get cash from ATM or to Purchase item n to make sure that the funds are on my banks debit card or my pay pal prepaid card??? I'm startled and confused within computer stuff!! Plz help me make my life a luh easy n more pleasant! Thankz!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.