Seller can't see his money from my PayPal payment to his bank account.

Orfeys
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't money in PayPal balance and i had charge my bank account to send the money via PayPal to the seller. I am from Greece and i asked my bank for the transfer. The bank inform me that the money had released from them and is not a bank transaction problem. In the paypal i can see the payment and also my seller from his account. The payment is not in hold or something, everything looks normal. The problem is that the seller can't see the money from the payment in his bank account. Where the money stacks?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Orfeys 

The seller has to make a transfer to their bank account from their PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Orfeys
Contributor
Contributor
He can't and now he have send me this message: (Now I've read it all: It's point number 4. Payment is temporarily suspended - you must complete authorization. Click on the link on your Paypal account next to the payment that the store is Ok.) But in my account looks everything ok. Is there any possibility the delay of the PayPal payment to be because I am from Greece?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.