Report about Customer Services

Rozide
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there I’ve been trying to get into contact with the messaging customer service people. They respond telling me there is no issues with my account when there clearly is as PayPal are denying all payments from my website automatically. Saying “We had to refuse this payment” Then proceed to ask me for screenshots I respond within 2 minutes and I’m ignored for over 6 hours connecting to different agents being ignored I just get ignored nobody responds I have been waiting over 12 hours have connected to various different agents and the problem isn’t resolved they just continue to tell me nothing is wrong when it clearly is. Is there a way to report these people as I don’t believe useless people like the people I’ve been connected to deserve a job as “Customer Service” Also my issue still isn’t resolved wtf also it isn’t anything to do with invalid cards it happens to every customer who tries to checkout with PayPal order fails and they take money and refund it in 3 days automatically like what?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rozide
Contributor
Contributor
It’s nothing to do with the website I have contacted the hosts and they say it’s PayPal which it clearly is as they refuse the payments in the first place. All other payment methods work for people besides PayPal I’m losing money and they are doing nothing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.