Refunds

Lukewhitehouse2
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve opened a case about a refund on a item , and I have won the case I have got the refund , but I need too send back the item too get the refund . However , this seller has messaged me saying his actual address isn’t the same one on PayPal which one should I send too and will I still be protected. ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lukewhitehouse2

He may be trying to get you to send to another address so that tracking will not show delivery back to his paypal address and you wouldn't get a refund.

Normally tracking has to show delivery back to the sellers paypal registered addy or you are not covered.

Personally i would send it back to the addy paypal have given you but double check with customer services and tell them that he is trying to get you to send it to another address.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.