Refund

Betaconversion
Contributor
Contributor
I made a refund to my client who paid me for a service since 8th of October, till date he is yet to get it to his bank account like he said he made payment via bank account. What is the possible solution to know if he has got this fund. Because the money was meant for my service I provided to him. I refunded him because my PayPal was limited sending to another user
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Betaconversion 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Betaconversion
Contributor
Contributor
I provided him a website design service. His Response (I have to wait for the refund to hit my account) I have been waiting for days now almost a month yet he said he has not seen it. I only refunded him to find alternative for my new payment
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.