Refund lost?

apovits
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I have an issue. I am using PayPal for many years but something like this happens for the first time.

So, I am an active "donator" who likes to tip money for streamers. This time, around 07.10.2020. I donated again. Seven donations in total. Everything was good till my bank made a new "law" (which says I need to sign a new contract about instant transactions via paypal blah blah blah..) and they cancelled all of my transactions via PayPal on that day. All of those donations were automatically cancelled (bank automatically asked for a refund)...

This case includes a long story, but here comes the main question:
Refund status says "completed" which means that the money has been refunded and returned to my bank account. But I have not received a single cent for already MORE than 30days. What could be the issue? 

I called my bank yesterday and they do not see any problem on their side, they have not received any funds from PayPal. I tried to reach PayPal "live chat" for 2 times already but all I see after few hours is "This conversation has been closed". 

Conclusion: my bank says they do not have any clue where the funds are since they have not received them and suggested me to contact PayPal. Also, PayPal is not giving any answers, but people to whom I donated now are having their balances with a minus sign, because money was taken from them. So where is money then? What should I do?

Regards,

Toms

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.