Receiving Payment

Mifrave
New Community Member

How can I receive payments?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mifrave,

Thank you for your post! The capabilities of a PayPal account differ from one country to another for various reasons. In Nigeria, payments cannot be received, only sent. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Amila88
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have problem. I can't receive any payments from other accounts. They get message that I am not secure account. I want to know where is he problem why is my account unsecure account. Also I cannot request money too. Account from whom I am requesting money get message with red exclamation mark that I am not secure. Please help me. I am using PayPal for years, I had receiving money for years and I have not any problems till now. In hope that you will resolve my problem and help me. Best wishes.

Olivia is problem with receiving money in Nigeria the same in Bosnia and Herzegowina?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.