Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

olivialutwyche
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an eBay item this morning and received payment but my account balance is still zero. This is not the first time I have sold something on ebay, and have never had this problem before. I also have not purchased anything recently using PayPal. The last time I purchased was 10 days ago and this was already withdrawn directly from my bank. I am reluctant to send my item until I am paid. Any help?
Login to Me Too

spuderump
Contributor
Contributor
I just had this issue and seems many are too... appears likely a glitch. Hope it’s rectified soon.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@olivialutwyche 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

olivialutwyche
Contributor
Contributor
It is the correct email , thanks for your suggestion however. In fact it does actually show on my PayPal as + whatever in the payment bit, bur my account balance is just £0
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@olivialutwyche 

yep just read loads of other posts pouring in, seems to be another famous paypal glitch.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

olivialutwyche
Contributor
Contributor
AHHH that's good to know! Thanks for the update, glad to know its not just me
Login to Me Too

Lilly-29
New Community Member
Can someone help, I transferred money from my personal to business account. Says completed But doesn't show the balance in account. What has happened and how can I get my money? Thanks
Login to Me Too

KyawSanWin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my girlfriend transferred me money from her business account to my Personal Account. I received the payment notification and emails and i see in activity too but the payment hasnt arrived yet... its transferred 3 different times in two currencies.. for all three times i get the mails and also see in activity that i have received but funds in my account were not added.. what should i do?

Login to Me Too

Karamjitsingh16
Contributor
Contributor

same here i recieved some money from somoene else

i didnt get mail this time but it shows in my activity but didnt added in paypal balance please help

Login to Me Too

CLister16
New Community Member
This is happening to me too! I don't understand. What's happening
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.