Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

isomerlab

Dear PayPal,

I Have an issue with paypal balance. About an hour ago I have received confirmation that I have sold an item on ebay as well on paypal shows that payment is completed from last transaction from my customer. But on paypal balance amount of funds havent change from last transaction? I didnt have any issue with paypal so far. Does anyone know what is an issue ?

Thank You very much,

Best Regards

isomerlab

Login to Me Too

eileenbencol
New Community Member

Hi, I've just withdrawn funds to my Paypal account from Fiverr, the transaction status on my Paypal summary shows "completed", but somehow my balance hasn't been updated. I tried to take it to the resolution center on Paypal to dispute it, but somehow I couldn't. Instead, they suggested me to contact sender (which is Fiverr) to resolve this problem. I've also been going through messages in the community and I see many others experiencing the same as me. What on earth is going on???

Login to Me Too

mzemel
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having issues today?  I received a payment, it is showing up under my activity and has a transaction #, yet I was never given the option to accept the payment, nor is it showing up in my paypal balance.  I wanted to transfer it to my bank account. 

Login to Me Too

aquaskiies
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem! I was so worried… 

Login to Me Too

Lukenardy
Contributor
Contributor
I've just had the same. Should have received £45. It's showing as received but no money in my balance.
Login to Me Too

iwonka13
Contributor
Contributor

i got same problem. somebody paid me £53.10 and transaction is as 'received' but i did not get that money.

Login to Me Too

Dannovero1991
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me this is annoying
Login to Me Too

mzemel
Contributor
Contributor

You would think that since this is happening to several people they would post an announcement on their page letting us know they are aware of the issue and working on it.  I wasn't even able to get into the chatbot to send a message asking for support.

Login to Me Too

lgm2
Contributor
Contributor
So when and how do we get our money?
Login to Me Too

Lukenardy
Contributor
Contributor
God knows! But if anyone gets theres plz let me know!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.