Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

Mookie3680
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a known issue, many of us in the same boat. I called and was told to check back later, on fb one person said after 6 hours of waiting her account balance finally updated
Login to Me Too

GiuRami
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I received the money and got the details by email but it is not showing in my balance.

Login to Me Too

spinerazor

This is extremely frustrating and time sensitive for me, i need to send this to someone asap!!!! arghhhh!!!

Login to Me Too

Mookie3680
Contributor
Contributor

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

This is now posted on the PayPal Incident Site 

Incident Start: Sep 28, 12:27 UTCIncident End: On-going

AFFECTED PRODUCTS:

• Account

Initial Notification:
Affected Regions: Global

We are experiencing a system issue which may be affecting PayPal Balance on the Production environment. Some PayPal Customers may be encountering delays in funds received from new transactions showing up in their PayPal Balance on the PayPal website and PayPal Mobile App.

Our technical teams are actively working towards resolving the issue.

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

Amy160
New Community Member
Thank you this is useful. I’ve been trying to suss this out tonight. I too have £450 showing in my account gone in today but balance 0 it’s driving me crazy. Will it go in when they sort their glitch
Login to Me Too

aleapc

it seems that this problem is happening again today! Just sent money from my Brazil account to my US account... transfer is showing, but Balance is zero!

Login to Me Too

pecap
New Community Member

Same with me today > 09/05/21... I think it's just a technical glitch, at least I hope. Has your problem been sorted since?

Login to Me Too

Maricel_236
Someone sent me money i got email and notification as well but the money not in my balance ..
Login to Me Too

saimali1234859
New Community Member
why is it so mine also not showing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.