Receive money

Roniesha1994
Contributor
Contributor
How do I withdraw my invoice payment after I sent the estimate and email came an said invoice receipt how do I withdraw my pay? It's not letting me send a payout
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roniesha1994 

Are the funds showing in your paypal account balance if not then it could be a scam and a fake paypal email.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roniesha1994 

Are the funds showing in your paypal account balance if not then it could be a scam and a fake paypal email.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Roniesha1994
Contributor
Contributor
No. It's complicated an I've been trying to speak with customer service to have a supervisor assistance.. i had a old dispute happen with my previous old account.. an they refund me my money in my old account but no one has assist me to get further assist to get access to transfer my balance from my old paypal to my current PayPal account.. because I don't have the information ,i don't remember the password an other information to my old PayPal account that the Unauthorized Transactions were made to but I've been notified my money is in my old account I just need to speak with a super an it's been a hassle trying to get a response in the message center no one has been any help smh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.