REFUND

suzzimo
Contributor
Contributor

I will just ask about the refund, because the  company said they have already refunded my canceled order,

this is Banggood.jpg message to my email..

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

The refund of your order 89027691/89027690 has been completed by our side. You will receive the refund to the same payment method you used to place this order.

Would you mind checking it?

If you still have not received the money, would you mind contacting the PayPal to check more information?

but when i check my paypal account is empty..

What can i do? thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@suzzimo 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

suzzimo
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much for the answer sir, I hope my money can return immediately and I hope my money is not wasted 
I'm still waiting..
Login to Me Too

arriane1001
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks also! I am having the same problem that kept me thinking why it doesnt reflect yet on my bank account but says it is already refunded.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.