REFOUND WRONGFULLY

Jehas
New Community Member

Hi, i m a romanian youtuber. i play metin2 and sometimes i do promotions for servers.
I usually receipe money on paypal for my work/video.
Like 1 month ago, 1 guy contact me to make a promotion on his server. I tell him the price its 20e and he accept, i make that video, i posted that on my yt channel, and over like 2 weeks, he refund that money. And i cant to anything.
And another thing, when im livestream, some guy try to suport me with donations (i have a donation link in the description) and send me 1e/5/10 etc.
1 guy refund a donation over 3 months .
What can i do to not receive refounds? Like, i do my job and i m taken as a idiot.

ty for reply

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jehas 

There are people who cause mischief online. There are some scammers who use stolen accounts and then the account owner later discover unauthorized payment and disputes. It's the risk for accepting payments online. Does it happen a lot? Or just occasionally for you? Depending on your answer, perhaps PayPal is not appropriate for your business model and you have to reconsider. It's as if we've graduated in terms of annoyances of the internet as a whole: from spam email to a form of mischief in money transactions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.