Paypal payment checkout screen doesn't appear

Jonashley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Over the weekend I tried to purchase something on Origin (Electronic Arts), when i was redirected to Paypal and logged in (thinking i was going to see the screen where you check the purchase deitails and choose a option and click pay now) but that didn't happen. I don't why this happened, i don't if paypal has changed their settings, or Origin's or Firefox 69 settings needs changing or what. Can anyone help me, it will be appreciated

#checkout

#payment

#paypal

#firefox

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Jonashley,

That sounds like it may be a browser issue. I would advise clearing your cache and cookies, ensuring your browser is up-to-date, and trying a different browser or device. I hope this resolves the issue!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Jonashley,

That sounds like it may be a browser issue. I would advise clearing your cache and cookies, ensuring your browser is up-to-date, and trying a different browser or device. I hope this resolves the issue!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.