Paypal ONCE AGAIN inexplicably not letting me make payments

fenderbear1502
Contributor
Contributor

Every **bleeped** month... I have AVAILABLE funds, I NEED to access them, I have to pay my business's RENT. I try to transfer funds to my landlord, it says there is a problem, if it persists, contact Paypal. I transfer funds to a debit card, two days later they are still pending. I now try to make an online payment (for a book from a bookseller's website), it asks me to confirm my iddentity by providing my ss#. I do so. It says I have successfully confirmed my identity, and will now be redirected. It redirects me to the page that says I need to provide my ss# to confirm my identity. I play along and provide it again, once again it says I've successfully confirmed my identity and will be redirected, and of course I am redirected to the page asking me to provide my ss# to confirm my identity- ad infinitum. This is absolutely intolerable, as well as asinine. It seems every single month they do this, and customer service has yet to be able to give any reason as to why this is happening. I will call and complain, they will say they don't know why it id happening, to try again the next day (as whatever I am trying to pay becomes late and I accrue fees), and then after a day or two I can magically make payments and withdraw money again, still with no explanation ever given me. Its the WORST business model I've ever experienced outside of scam vacation clubs. Can anyone tell me how to escape the identity confirmed, redirected back to identity confirmation loop?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.