Paypal Checkout - No Bank as payment method set

mmbiehler
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everybody,

i searched the web and only got disappointed. I already added my Bank Account to be a payment method, they sent me a small amount to my bank account with a code for veryfication. So far so good.

My issue is that I want to deposit some money to an online service. This can be done with Paypal. As soon as the online service is redirecting me to paypal and I am logging in, it will prompt me to add a payment method. Either a Bank or a Credit Card.

What do I do wrong? I already added my Bank Account to be a payment method?

Kind regards,

mmbiehler

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mmbiehler 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).
However check you have confirmed the card or bank account after adding it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mmbiehler
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Oh sorry, didn't know that this is so relevant.  I'm from Germany if this information helps to give some more advice. 🙂

SOLVED IT MYSELF:

I solved it by myself. The issue was, that I am not allowed to deposit more than 300€ at once. This is maybe due to my Bank or Paypal or even the service I'd like to use. 

It will be converted to $ afterwards, so I thought it might be better to transfer a bigger amount in the first place to safe some exchange costs ;).

Does someone have a clue why this is the case?

Thank you in advance,

mmbiehler

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.