Paypal Balance

AltoRoar
Contributor
Contributor

I have money in my Paypal balance but I have none on my card. I get declined everytime I try to make a payment. Why is my Paypal balance not Paying?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AltoRoar 

Select to pay with balance, not the card. If you have no money on card, it’s declined. It doesn’t take money from your balance.

If you have some balance but not the whole amount then PayPal will put the rest on the card if you have enough on the card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AltoRoar
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

I dont get the pay with balance option

Login to Me Too

AltoRoar
Contributor
Contributor

I dont get the pay with balance option

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AltoRoar 

You can't use a paypal balance for purchases in your country, this is what happens to your balance.........

f you have PayPal account in Antigua & Barbuda, Albania, Algeria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Egypt, Fiji, Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Malawi, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Palau, Seychelles, Turks & Caicos Islands, Trinidad & Tobago:

• Your Balance: Both commercial and personal payments you receive go to your pending balance. They belong to you, but you can't use them or withdraw them usually for 30 days. This is a holding period for new sellers. We’ll review it later when you have a successful selling history with us and then the payments you receive will be added to your available balance.
    • Note: Mass payments you receive are exempted from holds and they become available immediately.
  • Your Withdrawals: On the first day of every month, your available balance is transferred automatically to the Visa card or U.S. bank account that you selected. This automatic transfer is free.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.