Payment won't go through.

zacdegal
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am buying products from a platform like ebay. While most of my paypal payments to the shops on that platform go through there are a few payments that won't. Not even when they send me money request to pay them straight from paypal and not through the site. I have verified everything and at this point I don't know what else to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mike_mccarrey
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having a similar issue. Won a used car door on eBay. Went to pay using usual PayPal account, but it won't go through. No issues reported. All that happens is that I get to the end of the payment, and it starts from the beginning of the process again. I have 3 cards (2 debit and 1 credit) associated with my PayPal account, but it doesn't matter which one I try, as I get the same result each time. It's not a particularly expensive item. I've made other eBay & PayPal transactions before and since without issue. So, I'm absolutely stumped as to what the problem is. I've used the online chat service to speak to PayPal and they say my account has no blocks/limitations. I've spoken to the seller, and they confirmed they are receiving payments from other buyers, so they don't have any limitations on their account either. I've been a PayPal customer for over a decade, and I've never had this issue before. Because of the distance between myself and the seller, I can't simply pay cash, and the arranged courier will not handle cash on my behalf, understandably. I am utterly out of ideas at this point. What can myself and the seller do to make this transaction go through?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.