Payment received from a refund not showing up anywhere.

ldentzien
New Community Member

I received a refund from Ebay. On my account's activity it says "Payment Received", but the money did not go to my paypal balance, it did not go to my bank account and I checked my latest transactions and it has not been used to pay those either. It's been about two months since I received the refund, my email is verified and I can't report a problem in the resolution center because it claims that the payment was received when it wasn't. If anybody knows anything I could really use some help, maybe I'm missing something. 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey ldentzien,

I'm sorry to hear you don't see the refund in the account, that can be frustrating. How did you pay for the original transaction? If it was with a card, the refund is automatically credited back to the card that was used to pay. If this doesn't help, please contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can look into the issue directly and figure out what happened with the payment. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.