Payment not received

tiwariamit12
Contributor
Contributor
I have done transfer of 5usd from cash app but payment not received in PayPal account
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @tiwariamit12. Thanks for taking the time to mention your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, however, but Cash App is owned by Square, and there's no way to transfer money to a PayPal account using Cash App.

If you transferred $5 from a PayPal Cash Card to your PayPal account, or if you transferred $5 from a linked bank account to your PayPal account, then it may be just a matter of time before the money is reflected in your balance.

If you believe there is a problem with your PayPal account, please log on, click Contact at the bottom of any page, and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service.

Alternately, you may send a message to Customer Service via a Facebook Private Message (https://www.facebook.com/paypalin) or you may send a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope this information helps to clarify things. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.