PayPal w/out account mode, AmEx Virtual Pay originally different billing address from what I entered

beee3ax
Contributor
Contributor

TLDR; If I use PayPal mode of "Pay with credit/debit card" without PayPal account, will Samsung and/or PayPal system detect that the original assigned AmEx Virtual Pay US address does not match the billing address (my US relative's) I inputted PayPal?

I am planning to buy from Samsung US online store but they don't accept non-US and international cards. So I tried using PayPal with my original account but my first order got canceled because Samsung requires shipping and billing addresses to be the same.

Now I want to try using the "Pay with credit/debit card" without PayPal account mode, then enter my American Express Virtual Pay (issued by a local online wallet here), enter my US relative's address as billing address to be the same as shipping address. However, the AmEx Virtual Pay originally has different generic US address assigned to it.

Will payment go through or will the Samsung and/or PayPal system detect that my AmEx Virtual Pay originally has a different address assigned to it?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.