PayPal automatic system blocking everything!

Sqwuishy
New Community Member

Hello,

I have been trying to purchase goods however my transactions are not going through.

I am trying to pay via PayPal, however it keeps giving the message;
"We're sorry. We can't complete your purchase at this time.
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay."
I have tried to pay as a guest, without logging into PayPal and i get the message;
"Your credit card has been declined. Please try another one"
I have contacted my card provider who have told me that the purchases are not being declined by them, they are all going through however as £0.00.
I checked the community and there appears to be a recurring theme with PayPal "helping" us from fraud by stopping transactions.
I have since contacted PayPal, and after a long conversation they have told me that their automated system is blocking the transactions, and i need to find another merchant. After explaining that they are the only merchant i can purchase this item from, its not my card or them so please stop blocking my transactions, PayPal told me that there is nothing they can do to turn off this automatic blocking from their system, its a fraud prevention system which cannot be overridden.

This is getting ridiculous now, please can we get this automated blocking crap turned off, or at least get someone to include a simple rule base system so the technicians can 'add' rules such as "allow card ####' to stop this automatic system blocking all of our transactions!

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Sqwuishy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.