PayPal and gum tree scam

bridgie
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your response,i want all please. I want you to consider this a deal as i am willing to pay your full asking price! i actually want to buy them for a relative who is in need of them, i have checked through your advert and i'm fully satisfied with them. Unfortunately, i would not be able to come personally to collect but would send my courier agent to collect after you have fully received your money, i work offshore so i don't have time at all, but like i said i am 100% OK with the advert. However, I will pay you via PayPal once you are ready and send my courier agent after you have received your money as that is the only means of payment available to me at the moment. I would also appreciate if you could remove the advert asap. If that's Ok with you please get back to me with a suitable collection time.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bridgie 

Gumtree does not recommend using PayPal due to the nature of their selling model. Follow the site's recommendation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bridgie 

Gumtree does not recommend using PayPal due to the nature of their selling model. Follow the site's recommendation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.