Pay after delivery issues-again!!

Temp20201219g
Contributor
Contributor
I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with their PAD payment option at the moment? I was finding that certain sites I've always been able to do pay after delivery I now can't but now it will not offer it anywhere, not even eBay and I've never had a problem with eBay! My bank account is linked and confirmed so it's not that so what could it be?!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20201219g 

Its been confirmed by customer services that it is disabled.

And as its never a 'sure thing' and you can only use it when its offered then you know it won't always be available so no point in their announcing it really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Kaikaitc
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, noticed the other day but just thought it might have something to do with the seller. So paid upfront...but noticed it again. Put off buying until they resolve the issue if I'm honest. I've got 2 things in my basket and I can afford them right now but the 2 week PAD option feels better sometimes, gives me time to save a little bit. I've checked my PayPal and checked the PAD option is still available,which it is. Disabled it and then enabled it, logged out and back in my Ebay...but no change.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201219g
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've tried all the above too as I've disabled and enabled before and it fixed it. I wonder if PayPal have disabled it with what's happening in the world maybe? I'm the same as you, just like to order some things before payday. Will keep trying! At least I know it's not just me.
Login to Me Too

Kaikaitc
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I signed up and replied just so you didn't think it was you...I honestly thought it was just me. While I was messing around, I took one thing out of my basket...it then offered me the PAD offer...so I quickly added the 2nd item...but then back to the problem. Tried removing that one object but now can't get it to replicate the PAD.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201219g
Contributor
Contributor
Strange isn't it. It's been quite temperamental for me since Christmas. Some places I've always been able to use it, like Matalan and wilkos, I can't now! I'm trying every day but no luck.
Login to Me Too

joseph1659
Contributor
Contributor
Why is pay after delivery stopped I have always used this option where available but it gas now disappeared from the options and not sure why as been told by PayPal it’s still my preferred payment method but even places I have always used it before I am now not being offered it It seems to be in last week as used it last week
Login to Me Too

Temp20201219g
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what problem I'm having. So that's 3 of us having the same problem which makes me think PayPal has disabled it.
Login to Me Too

sharonmb7
New Community Member

I always use PAD and have not been able to use it on any EBay transactions or other sites such as wilkos.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201219g
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder why it's not working
Login to Me Too

jaaacs
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also having this problem @Temp20201219g 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.