Pay After Delivery

lulu61
Contributor
Contributor

Did Pay Pal eliminate the Pay After Delivery option? If so, does anyone know why?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jakobuserik 

True as i have been expecting them to stop it in the UK shortly after it stopped over there.

Can't see the point of it myself, gives no more buyer protection, just a 14 day 'interest free loan'.

And as you say at this point in time i guess their cashflow does not permit it + the extra time to process those types of payments.

Maybe they won't bring it back again over here after all this is over.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TOPKNOT1
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, i have been using it for years and suddenly on ebay its stopped. does not show up as a payment option, even though it's listed as active in my account - now here is the weird thing. I shopped with a company called vapegoo for vapefluid (for my sins) last week and it allowed me to use PAD. So i suspect you can use on other retailers too that accept Paypal. I prefer using PAD as i buy vintage items in job lots on ebay and sell on other sites, so the money used to buy the initial job lot is usually returned to my paypal balance in sales before the money is taken from my bank. Helps me manage my cash flow, its a nightmare having it removed, especially with no notice either!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.