No paypal receipt or charge, although payment is complete *SOLVED*

anything234
Contributor
Contributor

EDIT: After FOUR HOURS i finally got the receipt confirming the purchase and all is well.

Hello, so just this morning i made a payment for a digital item through paypal. The receipt from the company states that it is paid via paypal and i have received the goods. All is good on that end as far as i know.

The issue is i have received no email receipt from paypal, and there are not pending charges showing on either my paypal account or my bank account.  Realizing there may be an issue, i tried transferring the amount i owed to paypal balance via my bank account, however it will take 3 days to arrive to paypal balance. The reason i mention this is, the transfer does appear on my paypal activity feed, but still nothing is showing up for the purchase from the company.

Is this a common occurrence? What can i do? So far it has only been about 3 hours since the transaction, but it is strange seeing as typically i receive an instant email receipt from paypal AND the charge appear immediately on my account. Neither of these things have happened, however it is my first time making a purchase from a business account so it is confusing if this is normal or not for this type of account.

No one is answering my calls, as i assume paypal is closed, so please help if you know anything. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

A3XR_D4G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

There has been a whole month and I was wondering if this was automatically resolved or not. Would love to hear an update.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.