No Refund at all , just cancelled ??

Storme1369
I am so confused by this ... my lil brother sent me 500$ on Nov 16, 2018 & being PayPal took out fees for goods & services I called them & was told to issue a refund to him which I did immediately & told him they said send it friends & family & I won’t be charged . Now it showed he got refunded on my end but said on his end it was on hold ? Then out of nowhere it just got cancelled & they told him I cancelled it ? Wtf ? Why would I cancel it , I refunded it ? Now here it is January 30 & the money is just gone ? I’m talking like 10 mins past & I refunded his money & neither of us ever got it back ! I too have been given the “ yes I understand bs “ & have asked to speak with a supervisor after waiting 40 mins just to be hung up on ! To say I’m livid is an understatement ! They are trying to blame my bank but they should have nothing to do with this as I just sent the exact amount back to him per PayPal instructions ! I will not let this go , this is 500$ we are talking about that has just disappeared into thin cyberspace air , or PayPals pockets I guess .... I’m so done with them after I resolve this , however I must ! Praying for a resolution ! Disgruntled & Disappointed in Austin
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.