Netflix: There appears to be a problem with your Paypal account. Please try again.

JakeDGreat
New Community Member

My PayPal balance wasn't enough to cover my Netflix subscription this month so my account got "HOLD".  I tried updating my details but it kept saying sorry, try again later... so I cancelled my membership then restarted it again. Then up to the part that I renew payment details... There appears to be a problem with your Paypal account. Please try again... contacted netflix told me it was not going through in PayPal.. any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Jedd23
New Community Member

I'm getting same issue. Is there still no solution?

Login to Me Too

DarthZelda
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly this happened to me yesterday. I think it's on Netflix side - I've tried swapping PayPal with credit card option, I get the same orange box, different error message. Can't think of anything I haven't tried, so I just try again every two or so hours, no luck.

I'll probably take it as a sign that they don't want my money.

Login to Me Too

naema
New Community Member

me too I have the same problem 

Login to Me Too

CashColleague
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same problem! Is there already a solution? Or is it just waiting til it works again?
Login to Me Too

Pandutea13
New Community Member

Had the same problem, just transfered the money to the pay pal account and everything worked just fine.

Login to Me Too

Toddy50
New Community Member

Same problem for me 2 yrs later

Error when trying to pay by PayPal

They must know what the problem is !

Losing customers , bad buiness practise 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.