My debit card not accepting for payments

Chethanbp
New Community Member
My bank has activated my debit card for international transaction but now I am unable to do the transaction now please help me
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Chethanbp,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

In general, in your Country, you can only send payments for 'Goods and Services'. If you are trying to make a personal payment, this would not be possible in India at the moment. 

If you are trying to make a payment for 'Goods and Services' and the system is giving you an error in trying to do so, it may be for multiple reasons such as for example, insufficient funds, for security reasons or due to a limitation on your account. Firstly, please check if there are any pending issues in your Resolution Centre. If not, clear your cache and cookies, delete your browser history and wait for 48 hours to let the system reset. 

If this does not work, please reach out to our Customer Service. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.