Multiple failed attempts in paying created a RISK SETTING in my account

Glemarie
New Community Member

Hi all, 

I am sending money to my supplier (international transactions), but it seems as though I can only send once every undeterminable period. NOT SUCCESSIVELY. I don't know. I even changed the credit cards I'm using, those linked to my account. But it says "Sorry your transaction cannot be completed right now" or something like that. Why is this so? I'm still way below my credit limit, and I removed my sending limit in my paypal account. 

A customer service representative replied to my email and he said:

"I saw multiple payment attempts for ₱9,614.00 dated September 4, 2018. After reviewing your account, I can see that for this occasion, this transaction will not go through using your current payment method." But I have already asked my supplier to send another invoice again and again and AGAIN, but still my payments won't go through!

So my supplier called the Paypal hotline in their country, and they said that there is a RISK SETTING in my account and I need to have it removed by calling Paypal. "Once multiple attempts are made to complete a transaction, Paypal doesn't let it go through as to confirm that the sender has done it with his knowledge and consent so you need to talk to them over the phone and change the settings," is what my supplier said.

But see, PAYPAL INTERNATIONAL HOTLINE IS USELESS BECAUSE NO ONE IS ANSWERING! THEY LET YOU WAIT FOR HOURS! And we don't have a hotline here in the Philippines, they only have a Facebook page. And no one was answering my messages as well!

This is obstructing my business transactions! I just want, that when my supplier sends me the invoice, I can EASILY CLICK PAY THROUGH PAYPAL, AND ALL MY PAYMENTS WILL GO THROUGH. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.